Shobbak appreciates your concerns about the privacy of your data. This policy has been prepared to help you understand what data we collect from you when you visit our website and how we treat this data.
Categories of Personal Data we may Process:
Personal details: given name(s); preferred name; and photograph (if provided).
Demographic information: date of birth; salutation; title; and language preferences.
Expert data: With respect to Experts (in addition to any other applicable category set out in this Notice), payment information, professional biography, and other profiling information pertaining to your experience and expertise.
Contact details: address; telephone number; email address; and details of your public business networking profile(s) or online biographies.
Consent records: records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
Employer details: where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee, the name, address, telephone number and email address of your employer, to the extent relevant.
Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you choose to send to us.
In Processing your Personal Data in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases, depending on the circumstances:
Consent: We may Process your Personal Data where we have obtained your prior, express consent to the Processing (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way);
Contractual necessity: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is necessary in connection with any contract that you may enter into with us.
Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is required by applicable law;
Vital interests: We may Process your Personal Data where the Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual; or
Legitimate interests: We may Process your Personal Data where we have a legitimate interest in the Processing. The balancing test we have conducted in each case is as follows: o we have ensured that the Processing is lawful, proportionate, and conducted in accordance with the terms of this Notice; o we have ensured that we have a legitimate business need to perform the Processing; and o we have ensured that there is no material likelihood of any adverse impact on your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms, as a result of the Processing.
· We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data. Please ensure that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
· We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
· Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
Data accuracy: We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up-to-date and is erased or rectified if we become aware of inaccuracies.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that:
Your Personal Data that we Process are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; and
any of your Personal Data that we Process that are inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are Processed) are erased or rectified without delay.
From time to time we may ask you to confirm the accuracy of your Personal Data.
We take every reasonable step to limit the volume of your Personal Data that we Process to what is necessary. We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data that we Process are limited to the Personal Data reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only retained for as long as they are needed in connection with a lawful purpose.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only Processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. The criteria for determining the duration for which we will retain your Personal Data are as follows:
Cookies and similar technologies:
We may Process your Personal Data to contact you with information regarding services that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe for free at any time.
We may Process your Personal Data to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail, or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding services that may be of interest to you. If we provide services to you, we may send information to you regarding our services, upcoming promotions, and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us and always in compliance with applicable law.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional email list at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every promotional email we send. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any services you have requested.
Browsing: Only the data provided by you will be used with your knowledge.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address: The host server automatically - as in any other site - records your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time of the visit, the type of Internet browser you are using, and the URL of any of the Internet sites that refer you to this web site.
- Links to other sites on the Internet: Our site may contain links to other sites on the Internet. We are not responsible for those sites, you can view the privacy policies and contents of those sites that are accessed through any link within this site.
- The data necessary to carry out the transactions requested by you. When any user data is needed, we will ask you to provide it with only if your approval. This information will assist us in contacting you and carrying out your requests wherever possible. The data provided by you will never be sold to any third party to market it for its benefit without your prior written consent unless this is done on the basis that it is part of collective data used for statistical purposes and research without including any data that may be used to identify you.
When you contact us, the data provided by you is treated confidentially. Where the forms that are submitted directly on the network require the provision of data that will help us in improving the site. The data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, comments, or requests by this site or any of its affiliate sites.
Other parties: To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliated companies or non-affiliated service providers (such as logistics companies to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processors for online transactions, etc.). These other companies may store data in a digital wallet to carry out your transactions so that your use of our services is more efficient.
We make sure that companies do not use the data for other purposes. By using the Site feature, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between affiliates and non-affiliated service providers wherever they are located. These companies are tightly committed to respecting data privacy.
- Marketing and promotions. The data may be used to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you as well as to enhance your experience in browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features and improvements, special offers, and events. We may communicate with you through several channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, postings, phone calls, and application messages.
We may allow third parties to use your data: We may provide data to advertisers to help them reach our target audience and to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (ie: by displaying their ads to our target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example: if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal data to confirm your eligibility and provide the prize to you. This data is collected by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotions. Please note that you should review the privacy policies of this third party to learn how they use any data they collect.
Business Transfers: In the event that the company or virtually all of our assets are acquired, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
- Protecting our Site and Other Sites: Disclosure of a customer's account and personal data is when such disclosure is required to comply with laws and investigations to enforce laws and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging data with other companies and organizations for a variety of reasons, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Contact Us: You can contact us when needed by clicking on the Contact Us link available on our website or send to our email [email protected]
Finally, any concerns regarding the confidentiality and privacy of data are a matter of utmost importance to us. We hope that this will be achieved through this policy.