Terms of Service
When you access, register, and/or continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the terms and legal documents listed below with immediate effect.
The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd (Shobbak Platform) is the owner of Shobbak website and application. An online platform that allows the user to buy, sell and offer services according to the specified terms and conditions under their responsibility. It is referred to in this agreement as (the only option for trading and marketing (SHOBBAK), the platform or the application or the site, or (we), (us) or (shobbak), and here it represents the first party.
The user is (the individual, organization, company, or similar) who access/uses the site and benefits from its services directly or indirectly, and is referred to as the member, second party, client, or advertiser, and they are considered responsible for the content of their post\s and is bound by the terms and conditions mentioned in the site and accepts and bears the consequences and damages of their content.
Membership: name and data which the person registered with in Shobbak platform, where the following conditions must be met:
-The name must be appropriate.
-You must update the mobile number associated with the account in the event of changing or losing your mobile number.
-If the name contains a trade name or trademark, you must be the owner of that trademark or authorized to use it.
Terms of adding content:
- The advertised item must be a good, property, or service only.
- the post must be complete and in the correct section.
- We have the right to delete any post without stating the reason.
- Copying any post from the site is prohibited.
- If the good or service requires a permit, you must have the permit.
- The images in the post must be of the same item as advertised.
- Photos must be appropriate and of high quality and don`t violate the Ministry of Labor or Human Rights regulations or any governmental or private agency.
- It is forbidden to add more than one post on the site for the same good or service.
The following list contains most of the users inhibited posts on the site:
- Ads that are not related to buying, selling, or services.
- Suggestions or complaints.
- Ads with Incomplete details.
- Poor quality ad.
- lack of interest in communicating with members interested in the offered commodity.
- The post is in the wrong section.
-Add pictures of an item other than the one shown.
-A post containing a reference to any form of racism.
-A post with false information, whether the error was intentional or unintentional.
-A post with a title that is contrary to the content of the advertisement.
- Copying a post of another user or part of it.
- General advertisements that do not identify a good or service or a property.
-Donation announcements and requests for assistance or mediation.
-Announcements for contributions and subscriptions.
-Posts that contain abuse of authority.
-Advertising in the comments section.
-Content or material that is morally or religiously inappropriate in any way.
The items listed below are the items that are prohibited on the website. Shobbak has the right to deal with the advertisement or the advertiser as it sees fit:
- Banking and/or installment products. Even if it is considered legitimate.
- Any type of Multi-level Marketing is prohibited.
- All weapons, including detonators, pistols, machine guns, personal protection weapons, and their accessories, even if they are licensed.
- Sexual products of all types.
- Stocks, currencies, and all that is related to that.
- Laser devices, spy and eavesdropping devices.
- Goods that infringe intellectual property rights.
- Tobacco products and intoxicants of all kinds.
- Advertisement of products or services that require a license without obtaining a license from the competent authority.
- Prohibited devices of all kinds, including but not limited to: jamming devices, encryption devices, mobile signal boosters, and devices with security risks.
- Materials and services that do not comply with local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, etiquette, and traditions.
- Content or materials that may threaten national security.
- Services or materials that fall within the framework of gambling.
- Materials that are defective, false, damaged, or misleading, or that may cause damage when used normally by another user, with the knowledge of the seller.
- Coupons that are not transferable.
- Prohibited Replies/messages:
The following list contains the prohibited messages/responses:
- Advertising in the comments section.
- Insults, whether with justification or without justification.
- Lack of seriousness and unwillingness to buy.
- Comments that do not pertain to advertising.
- Mocking the merchandise or the advertiser.
The "The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd" Shobbak is bound by the agreement and privacy of usage but we are not a party to any dispute or issues that arise between users for violating one or both of the usage with agreements.
Therefore ”Shobbak” has the right to take the necessary action against any individual, institution, or company that violates the usage agreement, knowing that the action may reach legal and judicial prosecution. Here we mention the common violations and the necessary actions against them:
- The customer is exposed to fraud by another party: The customer should inform the relevant security authorities and communicate with us. Shobbak does not bear any responsibility, but we will provide what we have to the competent authorities if this is requested in an official capacity.
- Infringement of the policy or sovereignty of the state: the advertisement will be deleted, the advertiser's membership will be suspended, and the competent authorities will be informed of this.
- In the event of announcing any of the prohibited goods: the advertisement will be documented, archived, deleted, the member will be suspended and the competent authorities will be informed.
- If an individual, institution, or company uses illegal methods (such as hacking or using illegal data collection methods or any means) intending to access the content of the site, the sites programming/codes, the site’s databases, or information and data belonging to the site’s customers to copy and re-publish advertisements or make use of it in any way. Shobbak "The Only Option for Trading and Marketing Corporation" will head to the competent authorities to sue the other party on the grounds of electronic intrusion, and violate the information crime regulations.
- If an individual, institution, or company copies advertisements from Shobbak to another site, Shobbak will go to the competent authorities to file a lawsuit and prosecute the other party for claiming infringement of the rights of the institution.
- Infringement of the property, intellectual, or patent rights of a third party: If one of your rights has been infringed, you must contact us regarding the infringement of rights and provide evidence of this in the published advertisement, Shobbak will review the complaint and take action Necessary action according to the result. Knowing that you must go to the competent authorities if you wish to sue the party who infringe your rights. Note that the "The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd " Shobbak will not be a party to the case and will not bear any responsibility.
- Defamation and breach of privacy: If you have been subjected to defamation or breach of privacy. The site administration will review the complaint and investigate the defendant’s customer, and the necessary action will be taken against them and if it is confirmed that they have violated the usage agreement. The customer\user who was harmed must go to the competent authorities to file a complaint. The "The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd " Shobbak will not be a party to such cases and we do not bear any responsibility, but we will provide the necessary data to the competent authorities if it is officially requested.
- Inconvenience: When a customer is disturbed by another customer, he must notify the site of this, and the complaint will be reviewed and appropriate action taken in this regard.
1. The user is responsible for maintaining privacy, restricting access to and use of his account and password, and agreeing to be responsible for all activities that occur under his account and password.
2. You must notify us immediately if any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of the site's safe use standards.
3. You must provide complete, true, and current information about yourself and your use of the services as determined by Shobbak.
4. It is prohibited to disclose to third parties (except as required or specified by us) the user information provided by you.
5. User must respond to requests from us for additional information regarding your eligibility and your use of our services.
6. When you use or access the services, you agree that you will not:
- Post material for which you do not have the right to share the link or include it.
- Posting counterfeit or plagiarized materials.
- Breach or circumvent the law, violate any of the rights of others, our regulations or policies, or otherwise breach decisions about the status of your account.
- Use the Services if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria, are unable to enter into legally binding contracts, or your account has been suspended temporarily or indefinitely.
- Not paying for products you have purchased, unless there is a legal reason to do so in any of our policies.
- Not to deliver to customers the products you have sold (if applicable) unless there is a legal reason to support your position and is stated in any of our policies.
- Use the contact information provided to you during the transaction through the Site to attempt to increase your sales outside the Site or through other sites.
- Manipulating the price of any products.
- Interfering with other users' listings and advertisements.
- Any action that would reduce the site's evaluation and rating systems.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or similar advertisements or content.
- Transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent.
- Post unsolicited messages or communications.
- Spreading viruses that may harm our services or the interests or property of other users.
- to break:
- Laws of copyright, trademark, patent, morals, advertising, database, and/or any other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that relate to or are licensed to us.
- Any intellectual property rights relating to third parties.
7. Collecting users' information without their consent.
8. or circumvent any of the technical procedures we use to provide the Services.