Terms of Service
When you access, register, and/or continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the terms and legal documents listed below with immediate effect.
The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd (Shobbak Platform) is the owner of Shobbak website and application. An online platform that allows the user to buy, sell and offer services according to the specified terms and conditions under their responsibility. It is referred to in this agreement as (the only option for trading and marketing (SHOBBAK), the platform or the application or the site, or (we), (us) or (shobbak), and here it represents the first party.
The user is (the individual, organization, company, or similar) who access/uses the site and benefits from its services directly or indirectly, and is referred to as the member, second party, client, or advertiser, and they are considered responsible for the content of their post\s and is bound by the terms and conditions mentioned in the site and accepts and bears the consequences and damages of their content.
Membership: name and data which the person registered with in Shobbak platform, where the following conditions must be met:
-The name must be appropriate.
-You must update the mobile number associated with the account in the event of changing or losing your mobile number.
-If the name contains a trade name or trademark, you must be the owner of that trademark or authorized to use it.
Terms of adding content:
- The advertised item must be a good, property, or service only.
- the post must be complete and in the correct section.
- We have the right to delete any post without stating the reason.
- Copying any post from the site is prohibited.
- If the good or service requires a permit, you must have the permit.
- The images in the post must be of the same item as advertised.
- Photos must be appropriate and of high quality and don`t violate the Ministry of Labor or Human Rights regulations or any governmental or private agency.
- It is forbidden to add more than one post on the site for the same good or service.
- The user is not allowed to establish false operations to use one of the Shobbak features. However, this is against the terms of service. When any of these operations is revealed, the case will be dealt with as the company deems appropriate. Therefore, Shobbak is not obligated to warn the user or inform them.
- When posting an advertisement that is prohibited or contrary to public decency, Shobbak has the right to ban the user.
- When posting a plagiarized advertisement or an advertisement aimed at causing financial harm to users, Shobbak has the right to permanently ban the user from using all platforms and publicly disclose the user's account information or other private information such as a phone number to alert other users.
The user is not entitled to repeat the advertisement as this is contrary to the terms of the application. Instead, the user can update (bump) the ad, which eliminates the need for repeated advertisements.
The following list contains most of the users inhibited posts on the site:
- Ads that are not related to buying, selling, or services.
- Suggestions or complaints.
- Ads with Incomplete details.
- Poor quality ad.
- lack of interest in communicating with members interested in the offered commodity.
- The post is in the wrong section.
-Add pictures of an item other than the one shown.
-A post containing a reference to any form of racism.
-A post with false information, whether the error was intentional or unintentional.
-A post with a title that is contrary to the content of the advertisement.
- Copying a post of another user or part of it.
- General advertisements that do not identify a good or service or a property.
-Donation announcements and requests for assistance or mediation.
-Announcements for contributions and subscriptions.
-Posts that contain abuse of authority.
-Advertising in the comments section.
-Content or material that is morally or religiously inappropriate in any way.
- The seller must disclose all product defects through pictures, description, and in-app chat before selling.
- The product images in the advertisement must be clear and show all the details.
- When the product does not match the advertised specifications, the seller bears the return cost and is not entitled to claim compensation. The seller takes this error because of unclear product details or failure to declare its defects.
- The buyer must ensure the product details in the advertisement or inquire about it from the seller. It is the buyer's responsibility and bears all the consequences. Shobbak acts as a platform connecting the seller and the buyer and does not act as a supplier, exporter, or responsible for the offered products.
Shobbak disclaims all responsibility for the sale/purchase of all digital products (without exceptions); This includes (but is not limited to) digital tickets, digital accounts, and digital coupons.
When the seller sends the digital product to the buyer, the sale will be treated as "successful," and Shobbak will disclaim responsibility for it.
To guarantee the rights of both parties, Shobbak advises the following:
- The buyer must ensure that all information shown in the advertisement is correct before the sale.
- For electronic accounts, it is preferable that the buyer, after the payment process, access the account and change the password and email immediately.
- The buyer is responsible for verifying the digital product ex. (expiry date, seat availability).
- When placing an order and completing the payment process, the purchase is on the buyer's guarantee, and Shobbak disclaims any responsibility for any fake or invalid digital products.
- Shobbak does not bear any cost from purchasing digital products, whether tickets, fake or invalid accounts.
- The electronic product is sold to one buyer only.
Selling expired digital products is not allowed.
- Verifying the animal's health is entirely the buyer's responsibility. Shobbak acts as a platform that brings together the seller and buyer and does not bear the responsibility in case the animal is unsafe or has any other defect.
The items listed below are the items that are prohibited on the website. Shobbak has the right to deal with the advertisement or the advertiser as it sees fit:
- Banking and/or installment products. Even if it is considered legitimate.
- Any type of Multi-level Marketing is prohibited.
- All weapons, including detonators, pistols, machine guns, personal protection weapons, and their accessories, even if they are licensed.
- Sexual products of all types.
- Stocks, currencies, and all that is related to that.
- Laser devices, spy and eavesdropping devices.
- Goods that infringe intellectual property rights.
- Tobacco products and intoxicants of all kinds.
- Advertisement of products or services that require a license without obtaining a license from the competent authority.
- Prohibited devices of all kinds, including but not limited to: jamming devices, encryption devices, mobile signal boosters, and devices with security risks.
- Materials and services that do not comply with local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, etiquette, and traditions.
- Content or materials that may threaten national security.
- Services or materials that fall within the framework of gambling.
- Materials that are defective, false, damaged, or misleading, or that may cause damage when used normally by another user, with the knowledge of the seller.
- Coupons that are not transferable.
- Prohibited Replies/messages:
The following list contains the prohibited messages/responses:
- Advertising in the comments section.
- Insults, whether with justification or without justification.
- Lack of seriousness and unwillingness to buy.
- Comments that do not pertain to advertising.
- Mocking the merchandise or the advertiser.
The "The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd" Shobbak is bound by the agreement and privacy of usage but we are not a party to any dispute or issues that arise between users for violating one or both of the usage with agreements.
Therefore ”Shobbak” has the right to take the necessary action against any individual, institution, or company that violates the usage agreement, knowing that the action may reach legal and judicial prosecution. Here we mention the common violations and the necessary actions against them:
- The customer is exposed to fraud by another party: The customer should inform the relevant security authorities and communicate with us. Shobbak does not bear any responsibility, but we will provide what we have to the competent authorities if this is requested in an official capacity.
- Infringement of the policy or sovereignty of the state: the advertisement will be deleted, the advertiser's membership will be suspended, and the competent authorities will be informed of this.
- In the event of announcing any of the prohibited goods: the advertisement will be documented, archived, deleted, the member will be suspended and the competent authorities will be informed.
- If an individual, institution, or company uses illegal methods (such as hacking or using illegal data collection methods or any means) intending to access the content of the site, the sites programming/codes, the site’s databases, or information and data belonging to the site’s customers to copy and re-publish advertisements or make use of it in any way. Shobbak "The Only Option for Trading and Marketing Corporation" will head to the competent authorities to sue the other party on the grounds of electronic intrusion, and violate the information crime regulations.
- If an individual, institution, or company copies advertisements from Shobbak to another site, Shobbak will go to the competent authorities to file a lawsuit and prosecute the other party for claiming infringement of the rights of the institution.
- Infringement of the property, intellectual, or patent rights of a third party: If one of your rights has been infringed, you must contact us regarding the infringement of rights and provide evidence of this in the published advertisement, Shobbak will review the complaint and take action Necessary action according to the result. Knowing that you must go to the competent authorities if you wish to sue the party who infringe your rights. Note that the "The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd " Shobbak will not be a party to the case and will not bear any responsibility.
- Defamation and breach of privacy: If you have been subjected to defamation or breach of privacy. The site administration will review the complaint and investigate the defendant’s customer, and the necessary action will be taken against them and if it is confirmed that they have violated the usage agreement. The customer\user who was harmed must go to the competent authorities to file a complaint. The "The only choice for trading and contracting Co. Ltd " Shobbak will not be a party to such cases and we do not bear any responsibility, but we will provide the necessary data to the competent authorities if it is officially requested.
- Inconvenience: When a customer is disturbed by another customer, he must notify the site of this, and the complaint will be reviewed and appropriate action taken in this regard.
- Shobbak warns against clicking on any link the user sends, even if it appears official.
When the user is banned for any reason related to (fraud and others.), Shobbak has the right to cancel any existing transaction of the banned user, withdraw any amounts suspended from the application and return them to their owners.
If a user's account has been banned, this is one of the possible reasons:
- Repeat ads.
- Posting misleading advertisements or inappropriate content.
- Sending inappropriate messages to users.
- The seller does not deliver the order to the buyer after payment.
- Sending deceptive links with the aim of defrauding users
- Seeking to mislead users to defraud
- Ask buyers to pay outside the app to mislead or defraud users.
1. The user is responsible for maintaining privacy, restricting access to and use of his account and password, and agreeing to be responsible for all activities that occur under his account and password.
2. You must notify us immediately if any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of the site's safe use standards.
3. You must provide complete, true, and current information about yourself and your use of the services as determined by Shobbak.
4. It is prohibited to disclose to third parties (except as required or specified by us) the user information provided by you.
5. User must respond to requests from us for additional information regarding your eligibility and your use of our services.
6. This application contains ads only authorized for those over 18 years of age. Any use of these products/services under the legal age is the user's and his guardian's responsibility.
6. When you use or access the services, you agree that you will not:
- Post material for which you do not have the right to share the link or include it.
- Posting counterfeit or plagiarized materials.
- Breach or circumvent the law, violate any of the rights of others, our regulations or policies, or otherwise breach decisions about the status of your account.
- Use the Services if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria, are unable to enter into legally binding contracts, or your account has been suspended temporarily or indefinitely.
- Not paying for products you have purchased, unless there is a legal reason to do so in any of our policies.
- Not to deliver to customers the products you have sold (if applicable) unless there is a legal reason to support your position and is stated in any of our policies.
- Use the contact information provided to you during the transaction through the Site to attempt to increase your sales outside the Site or through other sites.
- Manipulating the price of any products.
- Interfering with other users' listings and advertisements.
- Any action that would reduce the site's evaluation and rating systems.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or similar advertisements or content.
- Transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent.
- Post unsolicited messages or communications.
- Spreading viruses that may harm our services or the interests or property of other users.
- to break:
- Laws of copyright, trademark, patent, morals, advertising, database, and/or any other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that relate to or are licensed to us.
- Any intellectual property rights relating to third parties.
8. Collecting users' information without their consent.
9. or circumvent any of the technical procedures we use to provide the Services.
10. Upon approval of a purchase offer of a price type (negotiable or best price) and after the buyer completes the payment process, the seller is obligated to the sale process and deliver the product to the buyer as he/she bear's complete responsibility for approval.
Payment and withdrawal:
- When the buyer pays through means outside Shobbak, such as direct payment to the seller's bank account or/and payment through links outside Shobbak, the security feature and saving the user's money will not be achieved. Shobbak will not be responsible for the process, and the buyer has no right to object or claim funds.
- When requesting a bank or StcPay withdrawal, the user must be ensured that the correct information is entered, as Shobbak is not responsible for entering any wrong information or the consequences thereof, and the data entered by the customer is approved as correct data.
- The seller can get the sale payment after completing the purchase process, and the buyer confirms to receive the order. After 24 hours, the payment will transfer to their wallet in the application.
- After the payment transfers to the seller's wallet, they can submit a withdrawal request from the wallet. The payment will be received within 2-4 working days on their bank account or StcPay if there is no defect from the bank or other problems outside the framework of a network or force majeure.
- To protect everyone's rights, we advise the buyer to pay through Shobbak and not any other external method to prevent scams.
- When the product arrives to the buyer, they must confirm the delivery by giving the code to the other party: (the driver if it is via Shobbak delivery or the seller if the delivery is hand-to-hand). Then the buyer will have 24hrs to check the item and ensure it matches the description. If it doesn't, the buyer can start a dispute. After 24hrs of receiving the item, the money will be deposited into the seller's wallet. Then they can withdraw it to their bank account or StcPay.
- In the first 30 days of the order, either party has the right to cancel the order or file a dispute if the buying and selling process is not completed.
- When 30 days have passed since the payment process, and neither party has claimed their rights by raising a dispute or contacting support, the process is automatically canceled, and the amount is returned to the buyer. Neither party has the right to object after the specified period has passed.
- Shobbak disclaims responsibility for purchasing and selling vehicles and property, and the transactions are completed outside the application through official platforms such as Absher.
To complete the transaction safely, we advise you with the following:
1. Ensure that the seller's information is reliable and correct before buying.
2. Avoid transferring a deposit before validating the vehicle or property.
3. Avoid clicking on any links sent to protect your information from being stolen.
4. Use the in-app chat to increase security and privacy.
When the product arrives to the buyer, they must confirm the delivery by giving the code to the other party: (the driver if it is via Shobbak delivery or the seller if the delivery is via hand-to-hand). The buyer has 24 hours to inspect the product and try it. The buyer must file a dispute within 24 hours if there is any problem or defect.
After the mentioned period (24 hours) has passed without the buyer raising a dispute, Shobbak disclaims all responsibility.
- Shobbak delivery includes small products that can only be carried in a sedan car. Ordering large products such as furniture that fit in a truck is charged a fee. The buyer and seller must agree on who will pay the fees.
- When the seller requests a driver through Shobbak delivery, they do not have the right to cancel the order and bear the delivery cost in the event of cancellation.
- When the buyer desires to cancel the delivery process through Shobbak, they shall speak to customer service.
- Shobbak is responsible for the delivery only, and the delivery confirmation is confirmed when the driver delivers the product.
- Using Shobbak delivery and not answering the phone, Shobbak has the right to cancel the delivery. However, if there is repeated failure to respond and interact more than three times, the user will be prohibited from using the Shobbak delivery feature again.
- The user has the right to raise only two disputes on one order, and the purchase process will be suspended when raising the dispute until the problem is resolved or the dispute is canceled.
- The dispute can be canceled by the person who raised it only or by the Shobbak team under the policy and rules of disputes.
- The in- app chat is adopted as one of the references for adjudicating disputes, so it is preferable to communicate within the application to ensure the rights of both parties.
- When a dispute is raised by the buyer for the “seller's non-response”, the seller will be contacted by the "Dispute team," if the seller does not respond, an email will be sent alerting the seller. After 48 hours, the disputed order will be canceled, and the amount will return to the buyer, and the seller has no right to object to that.
- Disputes are decided by Dispute team based on the evidence provided by the two parties, and neither party has the right to object to the ruling.
*Dispute team is an impartial third party that arbitrates disputes based on the evidence provided by both parties.